Google Tag

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Monday Choon: Speed Limits - A380


Now I know what you're thinking, but this song has nothing to do with the plane thats manufactured by Airbus. Infact, the artist responsible for this track aren't even from France. Speed Limits consists of a Norwegian/ Italian, trance/ progressive duo Espen & Matteo. Their music is relatively unkown but garners support from some of the big boys in the industry, one of them being Armin van Buuren. I heard this song on a Gareth Emery podcast and was blown away, the sample they used was very familiar to me and I must admit took me a while to figure out where they got it from. After 2 hours of head scratching I realised it's from Tiesto's single with Kyler England "Take Me".  I love that song so automactially love this one as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment