Google Tag

Friday, October 11, 2019

Bucket Babe: Tarryn Grung

Summer is definitely on its way with the heat around the country going up a few notches and the first speckles of the summer rains falling, well we can safely say things are hotting up on the blog as well with this months installment of the Bucket Babe. Our featured lass hails from the fairest Cape, where she was born and bred, her most noticeable accomplishment to date is appearing in a local music video which has gained over 100 million views on YouTube. She's a fan of classic cars, makes a sandwich that will have you drooling just from reading about it and is a natural in front of the camera. She's currently in the property industry but we'd like to see more of her in the publications.

Tarryn Grung



BIO

Hello, my name is Tarryn Grung, I'm 22 years old and I've lived in Cape Town my whole life. My hobbies are playing bowls and tennis. One of my favourite accomplishments was getting over 100 million views in the music video 'Let Me Go' by No Method and another is maintaining a happy persona the old I become. I love sipping on a Pina Colada and tanning with my best friend on the beach, it never gets old! I also love my 1973 VW Beetle that I drive, she's my baby. I'm an estate agent for Sorbini Property Group so my current goal is to get qualified as a principle agent so I can be involved as a director of the company. Another one of my goals is to travel to as many places as I can.



LINKS

Amber Brits

Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I've always found classic cars so sexy! My dream car is the 1969 Ford Mustang Shebly GT500.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Sandwiches are my forte, I'd make you a jalapeno, cucumber strips, chopped fresh herb leaves, chopped red onion, grilled chicken, mayonnaise, Himalayan salt, white and cayenne pepper sandwich toasted on panini bread
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Butter salt and Astros.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Vogue!
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model! It's more fun and a lot of traveling. 
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I always aspired to be myself and never to follow in anybody else's footsteps.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Unavailable, I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years and he treat me like an absolute Queen.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Oh this is a difficult to choose so I have to at least mention two! The first would be Inbal Dror, the leading designer of Bridal Gowns and evening dresses in Israel. Second, Savannah Morrow, the label which makes stunning sustainable pieces. 
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I love all genres but my faves are 90's and techno.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Ibiza!




















No comments:

Post a Comment