Hard to believe one year ago our lives got turned upside down, no that wasn't an intro to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air but we all know how disruptive things have been while living through a pandemic. Hopefully now with vaccine roll-outs there seems to be an end in sight. Enough of the depressing bits though, we're here to cheer you up on a Friday and what better way to get a smile on your face than getting to know another one of SA's finest. Todays featured model calls herself a jack of all trades and bly me, after reading her bio, she sure seems like it! From being a Flight Attendant, Model, Writer and COD player, there seems like there is nothing she cannot do! She really has great ambition and enthusiasm that we love to see. This bubbly character resides in the fairest cape, has a BA degree and wants to remove the stigma that models are only good for their looks, we're here to support you on that front! Meet the gorgeous....
A small town girl living a big city life. There is absolutely more to me than meets the eye. I have obtained a BA degree in graphic design, specializing in Advertising, Business Management, Communication Science. I have also obtained my Cabin Crew license as a flight attendant whereby I'm absolutely passionate about Aviation Medicine.
- Im already driving my dream car, my little classic Mini Cooper. I wouldn't change it for the world. Who would of thought my surname would suit my Car (haha).
- Local is lekker afterall... We are having a Braaibroodjie haha..
- Can I add Astros please!
- Dreams do come true they say... Let's go with Forbes.
- Definitely full time executive - I'm very ambitious.
- J.K. Rowling. As a child I believed to never stop dreaming and believing that something magical is about to happen.
- I'm married to my career - just kidding haha. Both hands is available - one for holding and the other one for the onion ring haha. On a serious note, I'm single like a Pringle.
- Strange enough growing up in a small town im quite a plain Jane. I love wearing comfy sweatpants and sneakers. If I had to mention my favorite brands: definitely Calvin Klein, Louis Vuitton, Cotton On, Shein, Zara, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo - haha there is way too many. I also love supporting local brands in South Africa like @flock_it @tracyb_swimwear, @utg.clothing etc.
- Let's get down to business? Haha. On a serious note I actually enjoy peaceful music or music with meaning - as I believe words has power.
- New York City or anywhere tropical...