Google Tag

Friday, March 19, 2021

Bucket Babe: Charissa Cooper

Hard to believe one year ago our lives got turned upside down, no that wasn't an intro to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air but we all know how disruptive things have been while living through a pandemic. Hopefully now with vaccine roll-outs there seems to be an end in sight. Enough of the depressing bits though, we're here to cheer you up on a Friday and what better way to get a smile on your face than getting to know another one of SA's finest. Todays featured model calls herself a jack of all trades and bly me, after reading her bio, she sure seems like it! From being a Flight Attendant, Model, Writer and COD player, there seems like there is nothing she cannot do! She really has great ambition and enthusiasm that we love to see. This bubbly character resides in the fairest cape, has a BA degree and wants to remove the stigma that models are only good for their looks, we're here to support you on that front! Meet the gorgeous....

Charissa Cooper


BIO

A small town girl living a big city life. There is absolutely more to me than meets the eye. I have obtained a BA degree in graphic design, specializing in Advertising, Business Management, Communication Science. I have also obtained my Cabin Crew license as a flight attendant whereby I'm absolutely passionate about Aviation Medicine. 

I'm passionate about helping people and believe a small change can make a bigger difference. I'm a nerd at heart and enjoy reading the news and yes, I enjoy playing COD from time to time. Yes, I'm definitely a Jack-of-all-trades! 

My hobbies includes: modelling, photography, writing, drawing, art, gymming, traveling & exploring - I'm quite adventurous. I enjoy spending time in nature and at the beach. I'm very ambitious and believe that time equals money. I work hard and believe also that balance is key in life. 

A few accomplishments: I have worked with various of brands, but working for Wonderbra SA which was a sponsor for Miss SA was an absolute modelling career highlight. I also have been featured in SARIE magazine and recently got two cover features in Australia and America, representing South Africa. 




My first article got published in a magazine  that I have written based on my project called, "Dr. LOVE GURU" - whereby I help and give valuable guidance for relationships, marriages, finding love, self esteem matters etc. My first topic was based on Long distance relationships. @mollmagazine 

As a model I do believe that I have more to give than meets the eye. To break the boundaries regarding body & image sexualization. Most models get judged based purely appearance or their job. I would like to break the Stigma regarding this as to be beautiful is a form of art not  judgment. 

As a flight attendant I have met many walks of life. To serve with joy, to create memorable experiences and to provide  passengers with excellent customer service - was the most amazing experience. The sky is truly a place I call home.

I was also awarded as a flight attendant with various of compliments from passengers and a Golden star for excellent customer service - this was a very prestigious moment in my life. I got featured 3 times in the News as a flight attendant alongside with Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi.



I truly miss flying - and yes, I got a job with the number one Airline in the World, Emirates. 

Unfortunately, due to Covid, I couldn't go to Dubai and the job opportunity got withdrawn. Life has its ups and downs, but where one door closes another one opens. I do believe I will fly soon again! 

For now I'm a model in SA, writer, Influencer and Coordinator / team manager for @letsgoo.co.za - a fantastic company for influencers of all ages! 

Where there is hope within there a better dream and opportunity for tomorrow. The sky is after all the limit... 

Future goals: I would definitely like to start up my two businesses this year which I'm excited about. 

I also would love to fly again - and who knows maybe become a pilot. 

A definite future goal would be to publish my 1st book. . 




LINKS





Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • Im already driving my dream car, my little classic Mini Cooper. I wouldn't change it for the world. Who would of thought my surname would suit my Car (haha). 
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Local is lekker afterall... We are having a Braaibroodjie haha.. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  •  Can I add Astros please!
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Dreams do come true they say... Let's go with Forbes.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Definitely full time executive - I'm very ambitious.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • J.K. Rowling. As a child I believed to never stop dreaming and believing that something magical is about to happen. 
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I'm married to my career - just kidding haha. Both hands is available - one for holding and the other one for the onion ring haha. On a serious note, I'm single like a Pringle.
8. Obviously being a female, fashion would be a big interest to you, do you have a favourite label/ designer?
  •  Strange enough growing up in a small town im quite a plain Jane. I love wearing comfy sweatpants and sneakers. If I had to mention my favorite brands: definitely Calvin Klein,  Louis Vuitton, Cotton On, Shein, Zara, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo - haha there is way too many. I also love supporting local brands in South Africa like @flock_it @tracyb_swimwear, @utg.clothing etc.
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Let's get down to business? Haha. On a serious note I actually enjoy peaceful music or music with meaning - as I believe words has power.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • New York City or anywhere tropical... 


















Pictures by black wolf studios 

No comments:

Post a Comment