It's been a busy 2021 so far and its still hard to comprehend that we are already in June, with just a little over half the year to go, we thought we would take a break from normal programming to resurrect one of the popular segments on the blog, the Bucket Babe! Today's featured beauty is a small town Afrikaans girl who holds kids close to her heart and values good relations along with family and friends. She has many passions and has graced the catwalks of SA Fashion week, meet this weeks model...
My name is Lerine Roberts, I am Afrikaans as can be. I am 22 years old and my current profession is a teacher. I absolutely adore children which is why got into teaching but when I'm not kept busy with them, my passions and hobbies include hikes/ walks with my fur baby as well as spending time with my family and modeling. I recently shot my first commercial which I am very excited about and I love strutting down the catwalk at South Africa Fashion Week. Shoots are fun too but what I really would love is being on a billboard or maybe a catalogue in a magazine, so then I can say I have made it!
- I don't know why but I love the Diahtsu Terios, I know its not the most glamorous but I think it suits my personality.
- Definitely an Avo toastie!
- Salt, Salt and more salt!
- I'm not picky, I'll be happy to just be on a cover to be honest.
- Full time model for sure!
- My role model would be Nadia Duplooy, she wasn't famous for anything and she was 13 when she started to inspire me. She passed away at 16 but she use to believe in me more than I can even explain and she had a heart of gold in the worst situations. I will forever be grateful for what she saw in me.
- Yes, taken and I am very happy .
- My favourite is Judith Atelier, her designs are stunning and love walking her show in Fashion week.