Google Tag

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Monday Choon: MoTi - Dont go lose it


It's been a busy few weeks for me but rather be busy that sit around doing nothing I suppose, while doing work I love listening to music and one of my favourite podcasts is Tiesto's Club Life. In one of his latest episodes one song caught my intention and I immediately took a liking to it. After searching the track listing I found out this song was done by MoTi, a dutch DJ who's signed onto Tiesto's label, Musical Freedom, after more digging I found out the song was actually produced from a sample used from legendary South African Jazz maestro Hugh Masekela! How's that for a coincidence? Well it could be a coincidence or it could be the inner South African relating to the beats from another of our great nation, but that is a bit far fetched. Here's the song to kick off your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment