Google Tag

Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday Choon: Milani & The Cabas - Pressure


I try to keep a balance of songs I feature on this segment on the weekly, while its mainly electronic...well only electronic music I want to try get as many of the various sub-genres on here. So that means listening to a lot of music, be it podcasts, YouTube and the likes. Sometimes I'll be scratching around the net for something because what I've heard so far isn't worthy enough to be posted but there are times I'll just listen to a song be like "that's the one", today's track is one of those that I just knew from the time the song started. Nari and Milani need no introduction with them being legends in the industry, they've teamed up with Swiss DJ duo The Cabas to bring us this amazing track titled "Pressure". The beats, the synths, the piano, just all work so well. It's soothing but has a great beat to it, added with the vocals on the build up add so much character to the track, the drop will have you shuffling in your chair. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment