Google Tag

Friday, August 23, 2019

Bucket Babe: Amber Brits

With Spring just around the corner we thought we'd start celebrating early with this months installment of the Bucket Babe. This weeks stunner hails from the fairest Cape, and can be found frolicking on the beautiful beaches, strutting her stuff in the most fashionable bikini's. She's a lover of fashion and more importantly cars! both modern and classic, speaking of classic she also has a classic taste when it comes to toasted sarmies. Her body is the epitome of "bikini bod" and we're honored to have her featured for Women's Month, here is...

Amber Brits



BIO

Hello, my name is Amber Brits and I am a free lance model based in Cape Town, Fashion played a big part of my life when I was young and growing up so transitioning into a model came very easy for me. I do a lot of fashion and swimwear shoots and recently was chosen as one of the contestants for the up coming Maxim Mag Cover Girl search, voting starts in September and I'll have the link in my bio on Instagram so make sure you hit follow on the link below!


LINKS

Amber Brits




Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • Ah I really love cars, there is so many honestly, I love classics as well as modern cars, I'd have to say, Audi R8, Ford Mustang, Mercedes Benz G-Class for the modern ones and classics will be Dodge, Pontiac and Chevrolet Chevelle.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • Toasted cheesey for for sure, when I prepare any food, alot of love goes into it. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • I love popcorn! When I go to the movies, I always go a bit over board and put salt and vinegar, butter, so much that my taste buds are burnt off, haha but at home its salt and little Aromat.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • I've actually entered the Maxim Mag Cover model shoot so I would really love to get all the votes I can with that, voting starts on the 2nd of September, the voting link will be in my bio on Instagram.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model. 
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Avril Lavigne was someone I really looked up to when I was growing up.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Taken, I'm with an amazing man who treats me like an absolute queen, wouldn't trade him for the world.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Fashion! Where do I start?! Fashion is a big love of mine, my grandmother is where my love for fashion began, she is also my mom as she has raise me. I've always looked up to her fashion sense as I was growing up. She always had long red nails with red lips and always looked so fabulous. She set the stand of fashion for me. Fashion icons that inspire me now are all the Kardashians, as well as big international brands like House of CB, Princess Polly, Youaremi, Fashionova but also a lot of local brands such as Zouhar Designs, The Shopaholic and many more. 
9. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Deep Techno with a dirty beat.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I would say LA.




















No comments:

Post a Comment