Google Tag

Monday, April 12, 2021

Monday Choon: The Weeknd Vs Alesso & One Republic - Save Your Tears Vs If I Lose Myself (Djs From Mars Bootleg)


Mash-up's are great but what many don't realise the technical aspect behind them, listening to beats, waiting for drops, allowing for the perfect transitions of fusions takes skill and not many have this. It's quite different from remixes as the point of the remix is to alter the original sound of the song while mash-ups are taking two completely different tracks, merging them together and allowing for both of the tracks to play in harmony, not making it sound off or weird. DJ's from Mars have been doing Bootleg mash-ups for a while now and recently dropped todays featured track which includes the hit track "If I Lose Myself" Alesso and One Republic along with the Weeknd's "Save Your Tears". I heard it on Tiesto's Clublife podcast the other week and loved it so much that I just had to feature it on the blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment