Google Tag

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bucket Babe: Alexis Fox

Two weeks does really fly by! None the less we have another stunner for you in this edition of the Bucket Babe. Shes a local lass, from KZN and has been quite a hit on the social media network twitter of recent with her #FriskyFriday pics. I had the privilege of meeting this foxy lady (pun intended) at Playboy SA's 1st anniversary party and might I add, she is as stunning in the flesh. This tall curvaceous beauty is a Sharks supporter (I like her even more!) and a fitness bunny, so if not in front of a camera you can catch her at gym maintaining that toned, sexy body. Shes a lady of few words but I guess she'll just let the pictures do the talking for you!
Alexis Fox



I'm 27, would love to travel the world, see new things, and really just live. I love to do anything outdoors, and try new things. I'm an open book, want to get to know me, just ask.
Links
Facebook: AlexisFoxSA
Twitter:  @alexis2fox



Q & A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
 Ferrari California-red
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Sandwich, what guy cant make his own!

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
I love the top 40's, they always have that great beat

4. Dream cover shoot?
Playboy south Africa

5. What job would you prefer, full time model or full time executive?
Full time model

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
 I'm a butter fan

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
 It's being held, nice and tight
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
Marilyn Monroe, true beauty, strength and confidence
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
 Guess

10. Which city is your dream party destination?
Vegas of course


















1 comment: