Google Tag

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bucket Babe: Jo-marie Harteveld

As the country recovers from Public Holiday syndrome and having exercised their voting right in the national election, it's back to business for everyone so here's a Bucket Babe post to ease you into the weekend. This week's featured model was born and raised in one of our neighbouring countries, her bubbly and positive personality catches you straight away, which makes her an instant hit. She lives for the moment and loves bacon, what more is there to say? I know we already have voted but this lovely lass needs your vote for the on going Swimsuit Model competition, click here to give her your support!

Jo-Marie Harteveld


Bio

So, I am from Namibia originally, Windhoek. I have a huge love for animals, especially horses. I live very active , love exercise and have recently turned into a complete health nut. I love the ocean, and always wanted to be a mermaid when I grow up :P hahaha. I love food and cooking, and consider myself a real foodie. I don't have a degree like most people do, only because I refuse to have one. I believe that I just do what makes me happy and it will never be a job or work to me, and what makes me happy changes too often, to be studying for years on end for something you might never use. I'm still happy :) From this year on I will be travelling more and more often and I am so grateful to be able to do that. I've recently decided on a motto that pretty much sums up my newest outlook on life: "IT is not always about discovering new places, but to see the world with new eyes"



I love "the little things" in life and most people that know me very well knows that. I never plan to far ahead of think about the future too much as I'm a very "present-tense" person. I would have a goal just to help me work hard in the present but it never stays completely the same. Otherwise I would to walk on the runway of Victoria's Secret, but that is every female model's dream, hahaha! So it helps you to work hard anyway and it is then when all the right things and people come your way. I believe good stuff just happens to me if I don't wait around looking for it. So I've recently also met the most amazing person like that, very unexpected and he makes me happy.



My number one goal is finding true happiness and you'll be surprised in what forms it really comes and in what unexpected places you find them. Just always be open to everything, it is so important and only AFTER being open you can decide if something makes you happy or not. Be humble and never judge. Don't ever ever ever judge. 


Links


Twitter: @ViewJo7
Instagram: jomarie7
Portfolio: Boss Models: Jo-Marie


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I love exotic Italian cars, always have, but at the moment, I'd love a vintage muscle car or truck.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • It will definitely be toasted and contain bacon. Bacon WILL feature. You'll love any sandwich I offer you., guaranteed. 
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • Any good music, depending on my mood, the place and the people.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Vogue, I love the edginess. Also Sports Illustrated/ South African Swimsuit type covers, they're so exotic.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • Full time model.
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Sweet and salty, its amazing!
7. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I don't think I've ever had a real role model, but Giselle Bundchen might come closest.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • Love fashion, but I'm very cool and casual myself.
9. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • He is a model too and AMAZING landscape photographer, and he makes me the happiest girl alive. Sorry guys.
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • I have too many.... It's more about sharing experience to me.









No comments:

Post a Comment