Google Tag

Friday, December 12, 2014

Bucket Babe: Nicole Cronje

Its the festive season, everyone is rounding up things in the office and preparing for a well deserved break but just before you switch off your PC's, here's the last Bucket Babe post of 2014! Today's model hails from the land of Mountain, all the hot woman can be found there now! It's almost as if the mountain gravitates them towards it! Anyway, back to our girl, she has a passion for learning and travel, she's been featured in loads of publications and has a heart of gold, here's more from her. 

Nicole Cronje




Bio
My name is Nicole Cronje, I am a 23 year old entrepreneur. I'm currently working on my new business in Cape Town which is working with children and young teens on attitude development, changing their attitude towards a situation by finding solutions to problems instead of playing the blame game. 
I live in Cape Town, South Africa, I absolutely love it here, there is no other place I would want to live right now. I enjoy spending time on shoots, animals, my amazing family and friends .... AND I LOVE to travel! I would love to go back to India, (I fell in love with it, when I danced for the IPL when I was there in 2013) and I would like to go to Thailand in 2015. 

I enjoy learning new things, I take pride in expanding my knowledge in every situation, I am qualified as a makeup artist, interior designer, photographer and I have a diploma in Life Coaching.
I have been modeling for over 10 years now and have been in and out of the industry a numerous times but I enjoy every moment from beginning to end when I am at a shoot, whether it is paid or TFCD. I have worked in a number of commercials, series, movies and magazines, both locally and international. Just to mention a few: South African Tourism, Vodacom and Frutari, Black Sails, 7 De Laan, Safe House, Glamour SA, Bikini SA, Cover Girl, Race Web Magazine Cover Girl and Salt Water Girl. 

My goals for 2015 are growing my company to great success and to develop my name in the industry as a model and brand ambassador. I look forward to the amazing opportunities that are in the pipeline develop into something beautiful next year. 

Links
Twitter: nixegirl
Instagram: niccigirl
Facebook: Nicolecronjemodel



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • I would say any Audi but if nothing is stopping me then definitely the R8! That car is so stunning!
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I make a good chicken and mayo sandwich but depending on the weather, if its cold, definitely toasted chicken and mayo with a little mustard and it is warm outside, I will make a cheese and tomato sandwich on plain health bread. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • My favourite popcorn is diddle daddle caramel flavoured popcorn but there are days I just want salt, salt and more salt on my popcorn!
4. Given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what you choose?
  • I would say definitely a full time model but being a freelance model is like being an executive with all the planning and hard work that goes into it. 
5. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I can get up to dance with anything! I do enjoy the oldies at the moment but this will change weekly so stay tuned to my blog or Facebook page to see whats next on my dance list. 
6. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Thailand!!! You can go from sipping on cocktails next to the pool, to outdoor activities and the night life is to die for, who cannot have fun there?!.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • My hand is most definitely being held ;)
8. Being female, you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • I have so many but definitely would have to say lingerie is Le Senza, clothing would be Forever New. 
9. Dream cover shoot?
  • SA Swimsuit or Maxim
10. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • I cannot think of a better person than to be my role model than my mother. I know it is such a cliche but she is amazing and such a strong lady. She always handles every situation with such grace and dignity, she unconditionally supports her daughters and will always be there for us. I have learnt a lot about myself this year and I am proud to have my mother by my side, holding my hand, guiding me every step of the way. 








Photo Credits: Opitical Noise Photography / Christo Muller / Photographix

No comments:

Post a Comment