Google Tag

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bucket Babe: Christina Rodokanakis

We're already 16 days down in the new year and many of us are back in the swing of things with our lives... unless you're a politician and in that case it's still Christmas. As per usual,  here on the Bucket we bring you the latest news, wicked wheels and freshest beats but we also showcase the most gorgeous woman South Africa has to offer. Over the years we've done that and in 2015 it is no different, we will search all over this beautiful land we call our country to find and interview the hottest ladies and bring right here to you on the Bucket Babe. 

Christina Rodokanakis




Bio
Although todays featured model was born in the UK, her heart is firmly set in SA and she's been up to some amazing things. We first took notice of Christna when were asked to makee a selection for our top models in the SA Swimsuit competition last year, later on we found out that her talent for looking drop dead gorgeous in front of the camera wasn't her only one as she is an avid Singer. She performs in most of Joburgs trendiest night clubs as she performs covers for the latest house and dance anthems. So be on the lookout for her name the next time you want to go out on the night to party in Jozi.  
Links

Twitter: @CTinaR
Instagram: christinarodo
Youtube: Christina Rodo



Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • Well, when I was younger I stole my brothers poster of a yellow Lamborghini Diablo and stuck it on my bedroom door.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • After being slightly offended by your request, I'd take my shoes off to enter the kitchen and make you a toasted cheese ;)
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Salt! Plain old salt.
4. understand that you're also quite a good singer, which genre in particular do you sing?
  • I perform regularly in the Jozi night clubs, Taboo, The VIP Room, Kong, to name a few. So I perform all the dance/ house songs.
5. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I go mental for anything old school. Old school UK Garage like Artful Dodger, old school house. Albums like Head Kandi or Ministry of Sound Anthems. Doesn't get better than that.
6. If given a choice, full time model or full time singer, what would you choose?
  • I would take singer as modelling would come with it. Best of both.
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • I am in a relationship and sometimes he even holds both hands.
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Nowadays we grow up with information overload, stories of people who have come out on top despite all the odds, do-gooders, etc. I tend to hear different stories from different people and take what I can from each person, so I wouldn't say one person in particular.
9. As South Africans, we love our sports, whats your favourite one to watch?
  • I do like rugby, but I was born in the UK and have three brothers, soccer is a biggy..
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • If anyone doesn't answer with "Ibiza" there's something wrong with them.









No comments:

Post a Comment