Google Tag

Friday, February 26, 2016

Bucket Babe: Jeanne Kietzmann


It's the month of love, well the love part is finished and everyone is just thankful it's payday after spoiling their loved one...or ones with gifts for Valentines Day. Anyway on to much more important matters, this month's featured model. She's been on the scene for a while and featured on many of the local publications as well as dabbled in acting and on stage performances. She's a multi talented individual who's goals for the future include working with Arsenic Magazine and launching a podcast/  Radio station in which she would be the co-host. After frowing up in an arty background, she's been doing vocal training in the hopes of releasing an EP in the near future. 


Jeanne Kietzmann




Bio

Born and raised in South Africa, JeannĂ© began her training at the
young age of six in dance, drama and singing at the Cape
Academy of Performing Arts. By the age of 13 she was a part of
many theatre productions held at the Artscape Theatre and had
already featured in numerous local and international
She began her acting career in 2001, with two minor television
role sand then went onto  playing a lead role on the Mnet drama
series League of Glory. In  2011, she starred along side Liam
Cunningham (Game of Thrones), Eric Mabius (Ugly Betty),
Hermione  Norris and Amy Manson (Once Upon a Time) as one
of the leads in worldwide BBC television series Outcasts, which
was co-produced by BBC America. She has appeared in
magazines such as FHM as well as being rated 59 in the FHM 100
Sexiest Women in the world in 2010.

Facebook: Jeanne Kietzmann
Twitter: @JeanneKietzmann
Instagram: withlovejeanne
Youtube: Jeanne Kietzmann



Q&A


1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to  see yourself in?
  • I am definitely an Audi girl, love the design, the way they drive so currently right now I'd love to see myself in a R8.
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I love cooking and baking but strangely enough I never actually make sandwiches, so this one I would have to improvise but it would most likely be a toasted chicken mayo. If I'm  ever to order a sandwich when I'm out that is usually my go to. 
3. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • This is my staple diet when I binge watch a TV series on Netflix and my toppings are always the classic...butter and salt. I occasionally sprinkle a little Aromat on top too.
4. Dream cover shoot?
  • This is a tough one as there are so many great magazines out there. It would be a toss up between Vogue, Sports Illustrated or Maxim.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • I don't know if either haha, both jobs are very intimidating. I love the idea of being in a sexy suit conducting a board meeting, strategixing, etc. but being in a bikini travelling to different tropical islands, rolling around in the sand sounds just as great. If I had to choose, it would be an executive.
6. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • i had many role models growing up as a child, being the eldest sibling I use to always look for people in society to aspire towatds. The older I got, my role models changed too. But thinking back now, the one that sticks our was Angelina Jolie. I love what a strong empowered woman she is, always being able to hold her own and how creating awareness is really admirable and selfless. I also use to be inspired by the charactters  she would play an always hoped I'd be able to be cast in similar roles for example: Girl Interupted.Although it is a cliche, definitely my mother
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • Haha, I hate dating questions but usually I'm holding my own hand.
8. Obviously being a female you would love fashion. Favourite label/ designer?
  • Balmain, Alexander McQueen and Burberry are my top fashion houses which are completely out of my budget, lol but I am definitely a sweapants and sneakers kind of gal... I'm really into adidas at the moment, I love how they are making a comeback.







No comments:

Post a Comment