Google Tag

Friday, September 14, 2012

Bucket Babe: Kerry van Niekerk

Greetings readers, its an absolute pleasure to bring to you another instalment of this segment. The east coast of SA has given the modeling world a fare share of beauties, from the likes of Candice Boucher, LeeAnn Roberts and the world famous Victoria Secret super model Candice Swanepoel, so when out in public you'll always be turning your heads as hotties walk by. This week I was fortunate enough to bump into one at the Red Bull party and after getting to know her, I just had to feature her on the blog. The name Kerry and modeling go down well and who knows where she could be in a few years...


Kerry van Niekerk

I am a second year student in Graphic designing at Style Design College. I am 19 years old. I danced my whole life doing ballet and modern. I am an animal lover and am passionate about the saving whales and dolphins. I hope to have my own cause one day to support these beautiful creatures. In my spare time i like to paint, take photos and spend time with my friends drinking coffee or clubbing. My modelling achievements thus far include: finals for Miss uShaka 2012 and finals for Czar Model Search and am currently in the first heat of Empyre Muse. I am in the process of being signed at an agency but am trying to save up for the test shoot. In the future I hope to working as the editor of Vogue or other fashion magazines. I dream of modelling for Guess and FHM.
Fans can follow me on twitter @kerryvanniekerk
Vote for Kerry in the Empyre Muse competition by liking her pic here! Votes close today so get voting!. 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=378311628908899&set=a.378310895575639.86040.231022526971144&type=3&theater

Q&A.

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
Definitely a Lamborghini or a Bentley!
2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
Definitely a good meaty sandwich, and definitely fresh!
3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
Commercial, dubstep, drum 'n bass and deep house. The odd old school sing along song always gets me in a good mood.
4. Dream cover shoot?
Definitely FHM or Sports Illustrated.
5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
Full time model. I really enjoy being in front of the camera!
6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
Salt or double butter. Mmm i think I'm going to make some right now!
7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
Recently single hey. It's time to focus fully on my future and dreams.
8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
Candice Swanepoel and Candice Boucher are proof that Durban girls can make it. They keep me motivated when I feel I can't get to the top.
9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
I love anything that looks good and feels comfortable. I see fashion as art so if it looks beautiful its a win for me! Anything local will always be my first option. 
10. Which city is your dream party destination?
Capetown or Miami !!!













No comments:

Post a Comment