Google Tag

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bucket Babe: Carishma Basday

Its time to kick off the 2013 series of the Bucket Babe, today's featured beauty is a multi talented graduate in the arts. Her passion lies in live performances and she isn't shy to be in front of any camera, be is still or video. She's travelled the world showcasing her talent and broadening her knowledge in her field of interests, now shes back in SA and climbing up the ladder in entertainment

Carishma Basday


Bio

From the tender age of 4 Carishma showed a keen interest in acting and dancing but it was in high school where she decided to pursue it more. Being trained by professionals in the industry, she managed to land roles in such famous on stage productions such as Fame, Grease and Footloose. This instilled a drive in her to pursue a career abroad and after completing high school she was awarded a role in Les Miserables. Carishma went on to complete her degree in Performing Arts and media and there after did many TV commercials both locally and internationally. She recently also stared in 2 local blockbuster films, playing a small part in 31 Million Reasons and landing the lead role in Riaad Moosa's Material movie. Apart from acting, she also models and is a trained make up artist where not only does she apply on herself but also on fellow performers. 


Links

Facebook: Carishma Basday
Twitter: @CarishmaBasday
Model Base: Carishma


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
 Well I have always loved an Aston Martin DB9 but recently I have been driving my dads Range Rover Evoque and that is pretty awesome too. My first car was a Mercedes Benz C class so there will always be a special place in my heart for that!

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
It would be spicy chicken with caramelized onions and goats cheese on toasted herb ciabatta

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
I like all sorts of music but I must say I can be very cheesy and love pop songs that I can sing a long too:) Some of my favorite artists are; Shakira, Ricky Martin, Sting, Alanis Morissette, Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi, Of Monsters and Men, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Santana, CCR... to name a few

4. Dream cover shoot?
Vogue or Cosmo

5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
Well I could never see myself behind a desk all day I'm far to creative and need to do different things all the time! But being a freelance actress/dancer/model/make up artist I consider myself to be a brand and I am the CEO.

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) whats your topping/ sprinkle of choice? 
I love a crazy combination of butter salt, chives and astros:)

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
Sorry guys, I get married to the man of my dreams in Feb this year:)

8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
Growing up I drew inspiration from many different people not just one, I was very blessed to be surround by many amazing men and woman who have made me the person I am today.

9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
I love fashion, every aspect of it, thus I love many different designers. I also love quirky little boutiques when I can find special little treasures:) 

10. Which is your dream party destination?
Anywhere my man and my family and friends are- we would probably be off on a boat in the middle of nowhere!












We at the Bucket would like to wish Carishma all the very best for her wedding next month and for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment