Google Tag

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bucket Babe: Tayla Davis

It's been a busy few weeks here at the Bucket and a really long while since we had this feature but we're back in business and boy do we have a treat for you today! This weeks featured model is sure to make up for all those MIA weeks, as she's been featured many major publications, most notably on the cover of FHM and also in SA Sports Illustrated. As much as we like her in front of the camera she also does a lot of work behind it, as she also is a make up artist, hailing from the city of roses, she one that bloomed for the world to admire!

Tayla Davis


"I'm a 23 year old model/make up artist/ entrepreneur currently residing in Johannesburg. You may have seen me on a few covers on magazines such as FHM, and appearances in Sports Illustrated, Cosmopolitan etc. I've been in the modeling world for 4 years now, it all started when I moved from Bloemfontein to Jhb straight after school. Since that time I have studied interior design,worked in several different industries from corporate to entertainment. I eventually realized my passion in Make up artistry and fashion and now I am pursuing my dream of being a successful entrepreneur in this industry and hopefully becoming a jack of all trades!"

"I'm a big time animal lover, I LOVE to cook, I love wine, music, art and travelling. I love outdoorsy activities such as mountain biking and anything relating to sports. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm quite the joker and I have a very goofy silly side to me. I believe laughter and having a great sense of humour are the key ingredients to living a happy life. My life motto is that life is way too short for mediocrity. Live each day to the fullest and love everything you do!"


Links

Twitter: @Tylee99
Facebook: Tayla Davis
Google+ : +Tayla Davis 
Instagram: tayladavis99


Q&A

1. Hot girls and hot cars go hand in hand, what ride would you like to see yourself in?
  • That's a tough one. I love classic cars, so I would have to say a 1955 Porsche 356 speedster, the same car James Dean drove. However, if it came down to everyday driving kind of car, I would love the new Range Rover ;)

2. What sandwich are you most likely to make for me? and will it be toasted or plain?
  • I know this sounds very plain, but nothing beats my amazing toasted basil pesto chicken sandwiches with cherry tomatoes that's been soaked in balsamic vinegar. It will blow your mind!

3. What type of music gets your booty shaking?
  • I'm such a music lover, I don't have a specific preference of a music genre, anything with a good beat can get me going!

4. Dream cover shoot?
  • Vogue!!!

5. If given a choice, full time model or full time executive, what would you choose?
  • If given the choice, definitely full time model but I am such an entrepreneur, I would definitely be the model that makes full use of all the business opportunities in the world of fashion and beauty ;)

6. Everyone loves popcorn (well I think they do) what is your topping/ sprinkle of choice?
  • Lightly salted and butter flavour, yum!

7. Anyone holding that hand yet? or is it available?
  • My hand is taken, it has been for a few years now ;)

8. Growing up you must have had someone you aspired to be, so who is your role model?
  • Heidi Klum. She is the epitome of a strong beautiful woman. She came from humble beginnings and transformed herself into a successful mogul. Being a supermodel, successful business woman and such a hands-on amazing mother and family person is enough to inspire any woman in the world.

9. Obviously being a female you would love fashion, favourite label/ designer?
  • Christian Louboutin - I'm a shoe addict.

10. Which city is your dream party destination?
  • Ibiza, still haven't been :( dying to go!













the Bucket would like to thank Tayla for the interview and wish her nothing but more success in the future...oh and we'd love to try that sandwich! Keep smiling and who knows, may be partying with you soon in Ibiza ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment